Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Get to know me a little better ...

Writer. Blogger. Explorer. Journalist. Dog Mama.

Just a few things you may already know about me ... 

I finally got around to adding an about me section to the blog (See it in the upper right corner?).  It describes my inspiration behind The Old Country Blog and provides information about my work with National Geographic. 

I hope you guys get to know me a little better and that I can get to know more of you.  Please let me know if there's anything else you would like to know!

-Caroline ...



... and Rasco! 



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, BEST photo of Rasco! That tongue just kills me. Great updated section as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Rasco looks like a stuffed animal in this picture : )

      Thanks and good blogging to you too! The Wildflower Diaries is always sweet!

      Delete

Blogging tips