Friday, September 7, 2012

I've had some work done ...

Hello All,


I am just so excited about my lovely new banner (thank you Stephanie Lyles) that I had to share. I especially love how Rasco and I are at one end and my Oma and her dog Carlo are at the other — with food bridging the generations together.  This is exactly what The Old Country Blog is all about. 

There are more improvements still to come! And, quite honestly, I am proud of some of my new blogger.com skills (thanks to Robert), so if you have any questions about changes, don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all have a happy Friday, here is a shot of Rasco that is sure to put a smile on your faces!


Photo by Robert Giglio.

Love, Caroline 


3 comments:

  1. Oh.my.god. Lock your doors, I am coming to steal Rasco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rasco!! oh my goodness, he's so precious!
    love the new banner! especially the two end pictures...you're right. they are perfect for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rasco appreciates all the compliments. You guys made him blush ;) And thank you Haley, the anchor pics are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips