Friday, March 8, 2013

Salute the FABULOUS Women in your Life!


Today is International Women's Day. Isn't that fabulous? So, I have decided to take a minute to recognize the badass ladies in my life.


As I sat down and thought about the female company I keep, I felt so proud. You trailblazing ladies are not only loyal friends but also awesome. 


I am surrounded by doctors, scientists, directors, journalists, photo-journos, artists, writers, dancers and lawyers. I just could not be more impressed with you fabulous women! 


And, of course, I have to take a minute to remember the bravest, sassiest and most stubborn woman who ever lived.  My Oma.  Your spirit is an inspiration to women everywhere. 



Charlotte John

linguist. athlete. WWII survivor. foster mother. mother. oma. 

Badass.



1 comment:

  1. this is the sweetest! you are, without a doubt, a super impressive lady yourself. i know oma was and is so proud of you.

    happy international women's day, friend!

    (by the way, that i picture is fabulous)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips