Thursday, April 4, 2013

#MightyLove

#MIGHTYLOVE


So my best friend Haley just introduced me to something lovely (which isn't surprising because she is very lovely)! I'll let Haley explain it to you in this clip from her post


"Natalie at Nat the Fat Rat introduced a social media campaign yesterday centered around lady love. The #MightyLove Project is a way to "positively flood the internet with love," and compliment all of the beautiful and successful women in the world. Between now and April 12th everyone is invited to "spam the internet with compliments to all the women in our lives we are grateful for." If 500 people hashtag compliments by the 12th, Go Mighty will make a $500 donation to a battered women's shelter in New York City. So, today here's a little bit of #mightylove for my favorite ladies."

Haley went on to compliment the wonderful women in her life, and I am very lucky to be one of them. Without further ado, cheers to Haley and the fabulous women in my life!



Haley
You are so very kind and it emanates from you. The little things take notice and love you right back. I am so glad to have you in my life — college (and the condo) would have been a lonelier place without you.  You are beautiful, graceful and going to be one formidable lady lawyer someday soon!



Julie
My big sister Julie is the best big sister in the world.  How do you write down what someone means to you, when they simply mean everything?  Thank you for always having my back, teaching me things and just being my partner in crime. You are fun, gifted, beautiful (you got the height and the hair), strong and always able to point out the pretty things.




Emily
When you came into my life, it got a little more fun.  Thank you for being the most supportive best friend in the world.  I know things that are important to me become important to you, and vice versa.  It is so rare to find a friend that cheers as hard for you as she does for herself.  You are great company, thoughtful, hilarious, pretty and I look forward to the trouble we'll find in the future.



Rachael
You get stuff done. No matter what, you are there for me.  You have been a third sister to me and Julie and we are both incredibly thankful to have you in our family, forever.  I am so proud of you - Rachael is a doctor.  You are strong, smart, funny, and have perfect skin ... seriously how do you always look so pretty?



Mama
My mom is Molly Weasley.  She is that free-spirited, fun, intuitive, devoted and loving kind of mom.  She would take down Bellatrix Lestrange without blinking an eye.  She protects all of her babies, even the ones that turn up at her house (people and animals alike).  I am not the warmest person naturally and I take things too seriously.  My mom introduced me to letting go and empathy.  Thank you mom for absolutely everything. I love you.



I invite all of you to take 20 minutes and really think about the women you love and what a mess you would be if you had never met them. 




1 comment:

  1. this is the sweetest! love and miss you, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips