Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall so Far ...

Crossing off the Fall Bucket List 
Remember my checklist? Here's what I've done so far ... 

+  Try a delicious idea for a new fall cookie recipe. 

Remember these from last year? I made them this year with carrot cake mix! 

+  Craft with pumpkins. 
+  Do something awesome the week of Halloween. (It's a surprise.)
+  You can never have too much pumpkin.  Between this and my pumpkin coffee, done and done! 
+  Finish my Halloween costume. (Part of the awesome surprise - GET EXCITED!) 
+  Watch Beetlejuice and all of my favorite Tim Burton movies. 
+  & Rocky Horror. 
+  & Arsenic & Old Lace. 
+  Find Pumpkin Spice Hershey's kisses. Robert and I may have eaten an entire bag ... 

Pumpkin Kisses had to be found online ... worth it! instagram

+ See changing leaves.  I'm not in Louisiana anymore. It was the one plus of a recent 7 hour bus ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips