Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas TV Now On Netflix!



 As you know, I don't have a television, but love watching holiday specials. 

Here's a list of the Holiday TV you can stream now on Netflix: 

30 Rock
Season 2, Ludachristmas
Season 3, Christmas Special
Season 4, Secret Santa
Season 5, Christmas Attack Zone
Season 7, My Whole Life is Thunder

Pinterest. 

Arrested Development
Season 1, In God We Trust
Season 2, Afternoon Delight

Cheers
Season 1, The Spy Who Came in for a Cold One
Season 6, Christmas Cheers
Season 11, Love me, Love my Car

Everybody Loves Raymond
Season 1, The Ball
Season 2, All I Want for Christmas
Season 3, The Toaster
Season 4, The Christmas Picture
Season 5, The Christmas Present
Season 6, Seasons Greetings
Season 7, The Thought that Counts
Season 8, Jazz Records

I am not really sure why I included this show? Maybe because it is on so many stations and these episodes have become none offensive Christmas background noise. This show is actually painful to watch. My thoughts on it echo Paul Rudd's from Knocked Up below ... 


Frasier
Season 1, Miracle on Third or Fourth Street
Season 3, Frasier Grinch
Season 5, Perspectives on Christmas 
Season 6, Merry Christmas, Mrs. Moskowitz
Season 7, The Fight Before Christmas
Season 8, Mary Christmas
Season 10, We Two Kings
Season 11, High Holidays


Glee
Season 2, A Very Glee Christmas

Remember when Glee was good? And Kurt and Blaine sang this adorable Christmas song? 


IMHO the other Christmas specials/later seasons in general are unwatchable. 
Season 3’s Extraordinary Merry Christmas is sort of OK but I draw the line there.

How I Met Your Mother
Season 2, How Lily Stole Christmas
Season 4, Little Minnesota
Season 6, False Positive
Season 7, Symphony of Illumination
Season 8, The Over Correction and the Final Page parts 1 & 2

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Season 6, A Very Sunny Christmas

The League
Season 1, The Usual Bet
Season 2, Kegel the Elf
Season 4, A Krampus Carol*

*I have never seen this episode. I hear it is pretty bad. Don't blame me if you are offended. I warned you. 

New Girl
Season 1, The 23rd
Season 2, Santa

Ok - On the topic of Zooey, here's a special shout out to the She & Him Christmas album. 



The Office
Season 2, Christmas Party
Season 3, A Benihana Christmas
Season 5, Moroccan Christmas
Season 6, Secret Santa
Season 7, Classy Christmas – two parts
Season 8, Christmas Wishes
Season 9, Dwight Christmas*

*Someone who writes for The Office had an Oma. Dwight consistently drops little German traditions that are spot on  — including Pelznickel

Parenthood
Season 4, What to my Wondering Eyes

Parks and Recreation
Season 2, Christmas Scandal 
Season 4, Citizen Knope
Season 5, Ron and Diane

Portlandia
Season 3, Winter in Portlandia

My favorite ladies of Portland celebrate Christmas shopping ... 


Scrubs
Season 1, My Own Personal Jesus
Season 2, My Monster   
Season 4, My Best Moment

Ugly Betty
Season 1, Fake Plastic Snow
Season 2, Giving up the Ghost
Season 4, Be-Shure
  

Other Shows Streaming on Netflix with Christmas Specials ... 
Ally McBeal, Brothers & Sisters, Coach, Gossip Girl, Grey’s Anatomy, Mad Men, Malcolm in the Middle, My Name is Earl, Raising Hope, West Wing, Wings, That 70s Show, The Wonder Years


Not on Netflix, but honorable mentions ... 
Friends, The One With the Holiday Armadillo
Downton Abbey, 2011 (1919) Christmas Special 
Festivus. 


There's a sentence I never thought I'd say ...


& A couple of Holiday Movie picks now streaming on Netflix ...
Trading Places  
Nightmare Before Christmas

Pinterest.

For those of you that need a Carl refresher ...

Carl. 





1 comment:

Blogging tips