Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Engagement Pictures

Robert and I wanted our engagement pictures to capture a moment in our lives. We didn't want to focus on the ring or take pictures in a place where we had never been before. Instead, we worked with Ben Filio, who snapped pictures of us in our natural habitat. Ben took pictures of us -- all three of us, including Rasco -- at home in our apartment and on a stroll in our neighborhood, The Pittsburgh Strip District. Our pictures feel so natural and special to me, because I think they are truly a reflection on Robert's and my time together as a young couple in a new city. 










1 comment:

  1. These are just superb Engagement Pictures. Thanks my friend for sharing the charming couple’s photographs. I just love her outfits. You know my sister has also bought a beautiful dress in pastel shade for her engagement party. You know this party will be organized at an adorable destination event venue Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips